Insurance for Visiting Researchers and Sponsored International Trainees
Tokyo Tech has entered into a comprehensive contract for insurance covering visiting researchers and sponsored international trainees for the duration of their stay at the Institute. This makes it possible for individuals to purchase insurance at a discounted premium.
- Visiting researchers (i.e., visiting scholars, visiting fellows, and visiting junior fellows) accepted under the provisions of the National University Corporation Tokyo Institute of Technology Guidelines for Accepting Visiting Researchers.
- Sponsored international trainees accepted under the provisions of the National University Corporation Tokyo Institute of Technology Guidelines on Sponsored International Trainee Scheme.
Coverage and premiums
Details are available in the insurance guide and on the FAQ page.
- Access the online application form.
The password required to access the form may be found in the above-mentioned insurance guide.
- Fill in the necessary details, including your method of payment.
You may select payment via credit card or bank transfer.
- Submit your application.
Check the auto-reply email that is sent to you containing details of your application.
Complete your payment through the method you have chosen.
- You will receive your insurance certificate and other relevant documents roughly a week after payment.
The address you enter in the application form will be used for sending the documents.
Inquiries concerning insurance should be made to the following insurance agent.