Guide for International Researchers | Tokyo Tech


Certificates of employment, financial support, etc. can be obtained from the following departments:

Researcher Employed by Tokyo Tech

Human Resources Division (Extension: 2050 / 7621 / 7623) Download Application Form

Please refer to Contact List (Request for a Certificate).

URL: staff

JSPS Fellow

International Infrastructure Group, International Affairs Division (Extension: 2014)

Visiting Researcher

Please contact the departmental administrative group of your host researcher.

Last updated August 8, 2023